Fulham is one of the renowned areas in London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham situated in west adjacent to London. It is mostly jam-packed with football admirers, shopping lovers, and locals who wish to just blend in for enjoyment. In particular is the Fulham Broadway which has numerous shops, food courts, bars, stations, cinema and much more that no one can resist but to visit it.
Let’s take a look at some of the famous names on Fulham Broadway that has made it to the international rankings.
- Fulham Broadway Station
Launched as Fulham Broadway Tube Station in 1880, it is situated in the midst of Parsons Green and West Brompton on A304 Fulham Broadway Underground Station. If you’re a Chelsea FC fan then you should know that it is quite near to the Stamford Bridge Stadium that is the home-ground of the Chelsea Football Club.
You can visit the station in a taxi to Fulham Broadway Station from anywhere in Fulham £5 with Taxis in Fulham.
- Fulham Broadway Tube Station Address – London Underground Ltd., Fulham Broadway (A304), Fulham, London, UK
- Fulham Broadway Tube Station Postcode – SW6 1BW, SW6 1BY
- Fulham Broadway Tube Station Phone Number – 020 7222 1234
- Fulham Broadway Tube Station Train Times – Every 15-30 minutes
- Fulham Broadway Tube Station Opening Times – 6 AM to 11 PM (not confirmed)
- Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre
Opened to the public in October 2002 – Fulham Broadway Retail Centre is one of the reasons to attract thousands of admirers to Fulham Broadway. Fulham Shopping Centre is located in the heart of the road, creating an accessible path from every corner. From branded shops to excellent restaurants, and retail centre, Fulham Broadway is a paradise for people looking for a place for joy and amusement.
You can visit the centre of excellence in a taxi to Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre from Fulham Palace Road only in £6 with Fulham Taxis and Private Car Hire.
- Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre Address – Fulham Broadway A304, Fulham, London, UK
- Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre Postcode – SW6 1BW
- Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre Phone Number – +44 20 7385 6965
- Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre Opening Times – 7 AM to 11 PM from Monday to Sunday. Note that opening hours might differ on Christmas Eve and Day
- Fulham Broadway Cinema
Indirectly opened in 2002-3, Vue Cinemas – Fulham Broadway is a widely-recognised cinematic franchise from Vue Cinemas on Fulham Broadway. It is also UK’s first eSports arena that was converted into a gaming arena with seating arrangement for 600-spectators to host in 2015. From latest movie to exciting Gfinity gaming events, Fulham Broadway Cinema has so much to offer.
You can visit the cinema in a taxi to Fulham Broadway Cinema from Fulham High Street in just £6 with Fulham Taxi Service.
- Fulham Broadway Cinema Address – Fulham Broadway Retail Centre Fulham Road A304, Fulham, London, UK
- Fulham Broadway Cinema Postcode – SW6 1BW
- Fulham Broadway Cinema Phone Number – +44 345 308 4620
- Fulham Broadway Cinema Opening Times – 10 AM to 3 AM from Monday to Sunday. Times may vary on Christmas Eve and Day